Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Sunday, December 5, 2010

We are another day closer to when content arrives.  I know you are all waiting in anticipation.  I hope the suspense is driving you crazy.  That will make the first piece all that much more delicious.  So, to tease a little more I will give you a hint.  The first piece I will share is actually old.  I wrote this short story when I was only fourteen years old.  Writing from a picture that has character and attitude is a wonderful way to fall into the story.  I have not been able to find the picture since and, I am sorry, I have no scanner to upload it.  Here is the story title, "Mr. Linden's Library".  And here is the teaser.

A young girl and no parents.  All alone and sent to live with an uncle she barely knows.  He has a vast, beautiful library.  A book, leather bound with gold clasps, calls to her.  There are initials on the cover, burned into the leather.  They are her parents initials.  What can that possibly mean?

Well now, I can't tell you that, you will have to wait and read.  I hope that this post has kept you drooling for more.  Now I would like you to dream on that teaser and see if your dream matches the reality.  I will have this story up for you on Tuesday.  As always dream on readers.

Search Amazon.com for books on sale

No comments:

Post a Comment