Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sounding Board

Revision: This will do better under a label for you than a stand alone page.  Just a little redesign to make this more user friendly.  

I introduced this link for all authors, including myself.  We all have great ideas and wonderful story-lines, but sometimes there is one you are toying with.  This is a place to get an outside view of your idea.  To help it take shape of a wonderful plot that all your, or my, readers will love.  I would love to see comments on this page for any author that may be stuck, has a little writer's block, or just wants to get an opinion.  As hard as it is sometimes, all authors need good feedback to write the next bestseller.  So, instead of my usual closing, I will leave you with this; write on dreamers, write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment