Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tools For You

I have recently discovered that comments are great, but what does this blog do for you?  I love that you visit for the entertainment as it is created, but I want you to benefit as well.  I have introduced a page that I hope you will take advantage of.  The page is the Sounding Board.  A place for ideas to be laid out, plot holes to be discovered, an author feedback page.  You name what you need help or feedback on and it will be done.  I expect this to be a friendly interactive page where all writers can get real feedback that will help them with whatever project they are working on.  Remember, it does not have to be the next best seller, it could just simply be an essay for a class.  This page is for you so do not be afraid to use it.  Write on fellow dreamers, write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment