Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Must See For Every Writer

I have found, by happenstance a wonderful resource for all writers.  I would like to draw attention now from my own site to Hub Pages.  There is a wealth of information for all writers and you can contribute as well.  That is not the reason for this post.  I have added a link that is a must-go-to!

You will find that Website Examiner is an expert author and has much to contribute.  This particular post of his got me thinking.  The title is Get Published with Website Examiner and he offers assistance that writers normally only dream of.  Just click on the link at the bottom of this post.

Getting published is not an easy journey.  Writers that accomplish that goal struggle through the seemingly bottomless pit of rejection.  There is editing, revision, editing again, and rewrites; sometimes whole chapters.  Website Examiner has put all of the resources together in one place from proofreading to publishing.  I for one will be sure to pick the brain of such an inspiration. 

Please be sure to check out the title above and prepare to be amazed!  As always, write on my fellow dreamers, write on.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Published-with-Website-Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment