Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Design Updates

I appreciate all the patience you give while I move things around on you.  I want this to be user friendly and some things will move places a short distance to accommodate you.  If you find anything that is not user friendly or not clickable, please let me know so that I can make the adjustments.  You will notice the sounding board is now a label so that we can utilize several posts that will have different ideas or questions for you to use.  This will also allow you to find a post on the topic you wish to sound off about.  I will do a post for plots, one for ideas, one for setting and so on.  Any further ideas that you would like to see in the sounding board, feel free to comment them. Thanks again, and as this is the sounding board, write on fellow dreamers, write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment