Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Additions......

I have had fun the last couple of days finding images to match to mood of the site.  I hope you take the time to scroll through and enjoy the art as well as the written word.  I believe when it comes to dreams and imagination, the image can illicit just as much emotion as the word.  I have always enjoyed a great picture that tells a story, some of my best work has come from this form of story starter.  Mr. Linden's Library was one such story.  I cannot, unfortunately share the art that ignited that story.  It was an anonymous artist with no title and I have not been able to find it on the web or the book it came from, bummer.  Share with me the art you would like to see.  I have some that is a little above pg-13, so those have not made it to the site.  I will update the art occasionally, so be sure to check back.  With this one, I will leave you with this, dream on dreamers, dream on!

No comments:

Post a Comment