Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Monday, December 6, 2010

Here it is!

I added it a day early for all of you.  I know, I know you can thank me later.  I hope you enjoy this short story.  I wrote it when I was fourteen and still love this story today.  I could add more too it, but I like it the way it is.  Of course, I did fix my fourteen year old grammar and spelling issues.  Please feel free to leave comments, feedback, what you liked or if you want something different.  Just click on the link above and as always read on dreamers, read on.

1 comment:

  1. By request I will be adding more to this story, so stay posted.

    ReplyDelete