Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Appreciation

I really appreciate your patience in content.  I know you are all aching for stories.  I have come to realize that creating a blog like this was a bigger task than I first thought when I started.  Of course, my anticipation of having this done overnight was a little over eager.  I do have a day job and so my first stories will be up for you to dream through on Tuesday 12/7/10.  I am going to get some labels done as well, but some may be empty at first.  Again, please continue your wonderful patience and in the mean time make sure to check out my Yahoo! Associated Content profile to see my shorter works.  The link is below.  Thanks all and remember to dream on.

No comments:

Post a Comment