Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Friday, December 3, 2010

A new beginning

This is a new beginning for me and for you.  This is a place for me to share my dreams with you and, hopefully, they will become your dreams as well.  I will keep this first post short and sweet.  This is my welcome to Hannah Mae Writes post.  So, Welcome!  I hope you will enjoy what you find here and be patient as new content is uploaded.  It is and will be a pleasure to meet you and entertain you.  Read on my fellow dreamers, read on.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more lengthy writings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post more lengthy stories for you to enjoy very soon. I posted my appreciation for you patience. Thanks a bunch guys.

    ReplyDelete