Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thunder Rolls

Who was this mysterious man standing before her?  What did he want from her?  Where did he come from?  Why did he cause her to step from the security of the light and the inviting warmth of her home?

Look under the page Short Stories for the story about the questions above.  Just another small addition to keep you guessing and needing more.  Enjoy this mystery and please leave feedback, questions, wants, etc.  As always, read on fellow dreamers, read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment