Hannah Says Hello

I would really like to take a moment to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy what you read and that it will entice you to come back for more. There is a link to subscribe if you wish. This blog is meant to be appealing to a wide range of ages, so please keep anything you comment to a PG-13 level, no slander or bad talk.

I will continue to update this blog and keep as much new content as possible. I will comment back, but please be patient with me if it takes longer than you anticipated. All feedback is welcome, good, bad, or neutral.

I will leave you with my own quote, "If I can dream it, I can write it. If I can write it, then it will become your dream."

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Novel Teaser

Alexandria

The night was dark and dreary.  The trek through the forest has been long and arduous.  The next town was still another hour away at this slow pace.  Alexandria had to be careful and pick her way through the trail.  She didn’t want her horse to become lame from twisting an ankle.

Click on the Novel Teaser link to read more........

No comments:

Post a Comment